"Glorifying God by the gathering the lost,
discipling the found in love, joy
compassion and service."
The beliefs and doctrine of the Christian Reformed Church are based on the Holy Bible, God's infallible written Word contained in the 66 books the Old and New Testaments. We believe that it was uniquely, verbally and fully inspired by the Holy Spirit and that it was written without error (inerrant) in the original manuscripts. It is the supreme and final authority in all matters on which it speaks.
The Heidelberg Catechism
The Canons of Dordt
The Belgic Confession
- I believe in God the Father, Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth.
- And in Jesus Christ, His only begotten Son, our Lord;
- Who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary;
- Suffered under Pontius Pilate; was crucified, dead and buried; He descended into hell;
- The third day he rose again from the dead;
- He ascended into heaven, and sitteth at the right hand of God the Father Almighty;
- From thence He shall come to judge the living and the dead.
- I believe in the Holy Spirit.
- I believe in the holy catholic Church: the communion of saints;
- The forgiveness of sins;
- The resurrection of the body;
- And the life everlasting. Amen.